• Lead a team of software engineers and other technical staff in the development and maintenance of software applications.
• Develop and implement software development processes and procedures.
• Monitor project progress to ensure deadlines are met.
• Work with project managers to ensure that all project objectives are met.
• Troubleshoot software issues and provide technical support to team members.
• Provide technical guidance to team members.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in software engineering or a related field.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of software development processes and procedures.
• Experience leading software engineering teams.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
• Experience with source control systems such as Git and Subversion.
• Knowledge of software testing and debugging techniques.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.