1. Design and develop embedded systems for a variety of applications.
2. Develop and debug embedded software.
3. Work with hardware engineers to ensure that systems meet design requirements.
4. Analyze and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
5. Test and validate embedded systems.
6. Develop user interfaces and documentation for embedded systems.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
2. Knowledge of embedded systems design and development.
3. Proficiency in hardware and software development.
4. Ability to troubleshoot and debug hardware and software issues.
1. Knowledge of embedded systems architectures and components.
2. Experience with microcontrollers and microprocessors.
3. Knowledge of embedded operating systems.
4. Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams.
5. Experience with debugging tools and techniques.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.