• Analyze business processes and requirements to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions.
• Develop and document business process flows and specifications.
• Develop test plans and scenarios to ensure quality of business solutions.
• Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets.
• Prepare reports and presentations for stakeholders.
• Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and IT teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
• Knowledge of business process analysis and design.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to think critically and solve problems.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Project management experience.
• Experience with data analysis and visualization tools.
• Ability to understand complex business problems and develop creative solutions.
• Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies.
• Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics tools.