1. Develop and maintain cash flow forecasts.
2. Monitor and analyze cash positions and foreign exchange transactions.
3. Prepare and analyze bank reconciliations.
4. Monitor and analyze investments and debt positions.
5. Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets and income statements.
6. Monitor and analyze cash flow and liquidity.
7. Monitor and analyze capital market transactions.
8. Prepare and analyze interest rate risk management strategies.
9. Participate in the development and implementation of treasury policies and procedures.
10. Develop and maintain relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field.
2. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
3. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
5. Knowledge of financial markets, banking, and investment products.
6. Knowledge of financial accounting and reporting standards.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
1. Experience with treasury management systems.
2. Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
5. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
6. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders.
7. Knowledge of financial modeling and forecasting techniques.