• Analyze customer requirements and develop solutions to meet their needs.
• Provide technical support to customers and internal teams.
• Prepare product demonstrations and presentations for customers.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
• Generate and track sales leads.
• Monitor customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software to track customer interactions.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related field.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of relevant sales processes and techniques.
• Ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
• Experience in customer service or sales.
• Knowledge of relevant industry trends and technologies.
• Ability to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience using CRM software.