• Monitor and maintain the performance of the network infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot and resolve network issues.
• Install and configure new hardware and software.
• Implement network security measures, such as firewalls.
• Monitor network usage and optimize performance.
• Develop and document network procedures and policies.
• Provide technical support to users.
• Train users on network operations and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Experience with network administration.
• Knowledge of network protocols, such as TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS.
• Knowledge of networking hardware, such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Understanding of network security concepts.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with network monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies.
• Understanding of network design principles.
• Knowledge of scripting and automation tools.
• Experience with cloud computing technologies.