• Provide legal advice and guidance to the business on a wide range of legal matters, including contracts, compliance, litigation, and regulatory issues.
• Draft, review, and negotiate legal documents, including contracts, licenses, and other agreements.
• Monitor and update the company on legal developments and changes in the law that may affect the business.
• Work collaboratively with other departments on legal matters.
• Research and analyze complex legal issues.
• Provide legal advice and counsel to management and other stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in law.
• Admitted to practice law in the relevant jurisdiction.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think critically and analyze complex legal issues.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
• Previous experience in a law firm or in-house legal department.
• Knowledge of the relevant industry and regulatory environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to develop relationships with external counsel and other stakeholders.
• Knowledge of legal research tools and databases.
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload.