• Oversee the recruitment process, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and making job offers.
• Manage employee benefits and payroll administration.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures that support the organization’s mission and values.
• Ensure compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations.
• Monitor employee performance and provide feedback and coaching.
• Handle employee relations issues, such as conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievances.
• Support the development and implementation of employee training programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
• Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite and HRIS systems.
• Previous experience in a Human Resources role.
• Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
• Knowledge of best practices in Human Resources management.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Proficiency in data analysis and reporting.