• Provide advice and guidance on a range of HR issues, such as employee relations, recruitment, and labor law.
• Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
• Manage the recruitment process, from job posting to onboarding.
• Conduct employee performance reviews and provide feedback.
• Monitor employee attendance and time off requests.
• Maintain employee files and records.
• Answer employee questions and provide guidance on HR-related matters.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Previous experience in Human Resources or related field.
• Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Computer literacy and proficiency with HR software.
• Experience with employee relations.
• Knowledge of recruitment best practices.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Ability to problem solve and think critically.