1. Gathering business requirements from stakeholders and translating them into technical solutions.
2. Assisting in the design and implementation of business processes.
3. Developing test plans and documenting functional requirements.
4. Analyzing existing systems and processes to identify areas of improvement.
5. Providing technical support to users.
6. Troubleshooting and resolving software issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
2. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
5. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
1. Knowledge of business process management and workflow automation.
2. Experience in functional requirements gathering and analysis.
3. Knowledge of system integration and data migration.
4. Ability to understand customer needs and requirements.
5. Knowledge of project management and agile methodology.