Responsibilities of an Entry-Level Customer Care Representative:
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner via phone, email, and other channels.
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction with product/service.
• Troubleshoot customer issues and provide solutions.
• Document customer interactions and transactions in the company’s database.
• Assist customers with product/service information.
• Research and identify solutions to customer inquiries.
• Maintain and update customer information in the company’s database.
Requirements of an Entry-Level Customer Care Representative:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Skills of an Entry-Level Customer Care Representative:
• Previous customer service experience.
• Knowledge of customer service software.
• Experience in a call center environment.
• Knowledge of CRM systems.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.