Thank you for getting in touch with TalentUp. We will respond you as soon as possible.
Access more data on our Salary Platform.
How much does a Clinical Research Associate make in Toulouse ?
Access to more detailed salary information about the role with our salary platform
The base salary for a Clinical Research Associate in Toulouse is
54,800 € Also known as:
Clinical Research Scientist, Clinical Research Coordinator, Clinical Research Manager, Clinical Research Director, Clinical Research Technician, Clinical Research Fellow.
• Assisting in designing, planning, and implementing clinical research projects.
• Conducting study start-up activities, including site selection and evaluation, and ensuring that sites are equipped with the necessary equipment and materials.
• Monitoring the progress of clinical trials and ensuring that they are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and the applicable regulatory requirements.
• Assisting in the development and writing of clinical trial protocols, case report forms, and other study-related documents.
• Managing data collection, organization, and review, ensuring data integrity and quality.
• Liaising with investigators, site staff, and other professionals to ensure the smooth running of the trial.
• Assisting in the preparation of reports and presentations of study results.
• Bachelor's degree in life sciences, nursing, or a related field.
• Basic knowledge of clinical research process and medical terminology.
• Understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and relevant regulatory guidelines.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
• Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
• Previous experience in a clinical research setting or similar role is preferred.
• Proficiency in the use of various computer applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and stakeholders.
• Ability to interpret clinical data and statistical results.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Ability to travel as necessary to monitor study sites.
• Certification as a Clinical Research Associate or related certification is a plus.,