• Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
• Proven experience as a CEO or in other managerial positions.
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
• Master’s in business administration or relevant field.
• Strong strategic and business acumen.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• High level of commercial awareness.
• Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities.
• Ability to maintain a macro and micro perspective simultaneously.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Ability to foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the company.
• Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and build strong relationships.
• Strong understanding of corporate social responsibility.',