• Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business needs.
• Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Create contract-winning proposals for clients, negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
• Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
• Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Experience with CRM software (such as Salesforce) preferred.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of business principles, including management, marketing, and business plan research.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
• Ability to travel at least 20% of the time.
• Strong networking skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with business executives and decision makers.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
• Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends.,