1. Lead the quality assurance team in developing and executing test plans and test cases.
2. Monitor and evaluate the quality of products and services.
3. Track and report on defects and bugs.
4. Develop and maintain quality standards and metrics.
5. Work closely with stakeholders and development teams to ensure quality of products.
6. Provide guidance and feedback to the team on best practices for quality assurance.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
2. 3+ years of experience in quality assurance and testing.
3. Proven experience in developing and executing test plans and test cases.
4. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and quality assurance processes.
2. Knowledge of software testing tools and techniques.
3. Experience with bug tracking and defect management.
4. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
5. Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.