• Lead, coach, and motivate a team of customer support agents to ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention.
• Develop strategies to improve customer service and customer experience.
• Monitor customer service team performance and provide feedback and guidance.
• Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
• Handle customer inquiries, escalations, and complaints.
• Analyze customer service metrics to identify areas of improvement.
• Liaise with other departments to address customer issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, customer service, or a related field.
• At least 1 year of customer service experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to handle difficult customer situations.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
• Experience in a customer service leadership role.
• Ability to think strategically and problem-solve.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.